Sunday, April 28, 2013

A day in the life of....


Hey guys.

I've wanted to put up this post for some time now. I just took a bunch of pics as I went through my weekly routine to show you what it looks like where I live and do my work. The last pics that I put up of my apartment were pretty depressing so I wanted to share what my room has transformed into since I moved in about 4 months ago. As you can see, I am settling in :) 
My bed with my bolster pillow that I love... everyone's really into bolsters in Asia... imma bring one home. 

my windows which also kinda make it like a jail cell. It's okay though, I get tons of sunlight and this jail cell pattern is way nicer than the ACTUAL jail cell i lived in in Montreal in my second year. Also, great storage space.

My collection of accessories which is slowly growing as I visit more and more countries and places

oooooh and my room is yellow, just like my rooms in Toronto AND Montreal. meant to be.

Spot yo self

my random vanity area thingy thing

view from the balcony of my apt - you can see my complex. I live in block 23 and we have no drier (actually no one has a drier....) every sunday you will find me doing laundry.

Our auditorium at work where we do weird things like dress up coworkers and make them take oaths. say hi to the 3 new people joining my team :)

UOA Bangsar, aka the building I work in, in the tower on the left, on the 24th floor !

The local "mamak" where I get my mee goreng, nasi goreng, iced teh tarek, iced milo, roti canai ETC ETC ETC.

The road I walk down on the way to work. Election time = FLAG TIME. Flags errrwhere

More road walking to get back home from work

the sunday night market that I go to errrweek to get my groceries

view from the jail cell window (see my building where I work?)

a sunny sunday morn.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments (Disqus)